Saturday, March 3, 2012

His Fourth Month

What an Angel looks like:


He's so big!  This was the last Preemie outfit he wore.  His arms are so long like his Daddy's.


I like his Ducky Speedo and Buddha Belly



I love these socks (Thanks Aunt Sarah!) not only are they so cute, they stay on so good.



This outfit says "Brave Little Brother" picked out by his little 5 year old cousin Drew.  So cute.  Drew is the youngest so maybe Jack can be his little brother.

This is the Monkey that he was only a couple inches longer than when he was born. Proof of how big he is!  And yes, he was actually in his crib.  He is still in our room in the bassinet because of his monitor.  We can't use a regular monitor because of the interference or something.

One of my favorite outfits.  It has a Monkey on the bum, and it keeps his hands and feet covered.





This is his Retro/Throw Back to the 70's outfit.  It was my brother Ryan's, born in 1975.

This super cute outfit his Aunt Susanne sent him.  Love it.


I call him my little Buggy, because he's a just a little bug.  Can't believe he's mine!  His favorite song is "You Are My Sunshine" and smiles every time I sing it, unless he just got shots :(

5 comments:

Stephanie Dickson said...

He's absolutely precious Melinda!

Tammy .:. said...

Finally I get to see him!
He's sooo cute
Congratulatioons =)

Sheri Dickson Woodson said...

What cute outfits! I love to see them grow, but I'm always a little sad when they outgrow a favorite outfit :o)

Stacy said...

He's soooooo cute! I love his bald head. I can't believe your mom still has baby outfits! I don't have any of mine....she's an awesome grandma!

desertortoise said...

Beautiful boy and so tiny! you guys are doing a fabulous job, he looks so happy!

The Newlyweds

The Newlyweds