Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blog Overdose

So I decided that by the time I am done catching up on everybody else's blogs, I'm totally tired of looking at the computer and don't blog anything of my own. I LOVE reading all your posts everybody and I'm so happy to share in the little and big accomplishments. I just got a new camera and I am so excited to post all those pictures, so here is what will be up and coming on our silly little blog:

Dickson Sister's Weekend (ya, i know it was in April, what can I do)
Dates to Lagoon and a Bee's Game
My 28th B-day
My trip to DC
Update on our plants
My dumb sunburn (all I have to say is ugh)
John's Fishing Trip
and of course 4th of July

So hold your breath! Or don't. I am determined to be better at journaling our life this summer!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Yeah! I'm soooo no holding my breath because than I would DIE before those post ever make it here! :-) But can't wait to see them, (if they do appear).

Laurence and Sidney said...

Looking forward to them!! Who cares if it happened a while ago, otherwise we don't know about it at all. Have an incredible summer!

*ALi* said...

ha ha, I'm with Sharon, I'll believe it when I read it. ;)

The Newlyweds

The Newlyweds