Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Quick Cast as Fox 13 news likes to call it

Once again, I just read everyone's updates and posts and now I have no time to do anything with mine. So quickly, I will fill you all in on what's going on.
We are in the process of moving to John's parents home. They left for Ghana, Africa Monday! We have heard from them and they sound like they are doing good. I hope their shipment with all their precious stuff gets there soon. So we didn't know exactly how we were going to do this move because our lease on our apartment isn't up until the end of September. We have loved staying here this whole week that we are going to just stay here most of the time, in North Salt Lake. It is such a nice home and triple the room we've been living in. I love being close to my family too. I can't get over how lucky and blessed we are to have the opportunity to live here. I really really love it.
John is currently looking for a job. He will be done with school next Thursday!!! Wow so happy for him. He is graduating in Computer Science, emphasis on networking (internet and labs kind of stuff) If anyone knows of a great job opportunity please let us know.
As you can see from our blog background, I'm quite excited to get back to school. I think I love my job! I have dreams and nightmares all summer long about going back to school that at this point, I just want to get it started and over with!
So anyway, today we have to get a lot done with moving before school starts. I must get going!

3 comments:

Laurence and Sidney said...

We are so glad things are going well for you two. Happy that your parents got to Ghana safe and sound. What a fun opportunity to house sit for a few years!! Love you Sidney & Laurence

Sharon said...

Good luck with the move, and hope John finds something he is happy with. Miss you guys too, oh and Savannah is reading in the book of mormon she is on Chapter 4 of 1 Nephi.

We're All Wright said...

We are so glad you get to move to No. Salt Lake. It is a blessing for Jack and Deedee too. John will find a great job and life will be sweet! I feel it in my bones...

The Newlyweds

The Newlyweds