Sunday, November 14, 2010

Update Part II


I am so happy to annouce our new addition, our sweet puppy Charlie. She is a Mini Golden Doodle, which is a miniature poodle and a golden retriever. We got her when she was 7 weeks old and she is now 11 weeks. It's been so wonderful, but very challenging. The first pictures are what we saw when we picked her.





These next ones are at Grandma and Grandpa Porter's house.





And this is Charlie's playmate, my brother's dog Zoolander. They had so much fun.


She seems to take after her mom, the golden retriever quite a bit. We drove down to Fillmore to get her. We have been like the most nervous parents with a newborn. Now, after a few weeks, I feel like I have a spoiled two year old. She is learning things so quickly and is so smart, but of late has had a hard time with house trianing and biting. (comments and tips welcome!) We are so lucky to have my sister and my family home during the day so while John and I work, she is at the "sitters" and we drop her off and pick her up 4 days a week. I know, make fun of us all you want :) but she has been so good for us. In our trials to get pregnant, she has given us something more to think and worry about and it feels so good to be needed. She's been so fun.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Laurence and Sidney said...

What a cute, cute puppy!!

janice said...

she is so cute! how fun to have a puppy to love and play with!

We're All Wright said...

I love it!!! A labadoodle!!! So cute!!!

desertortoise said...

very adorable puppy!

Tracy Collings said...

Wow, what a cute puppy.

The Newlyweds

The Newlyweds