Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Felt the Baby!

I think I have felt him a few times before this but last week almost everyday I knew for sure it was him. What a funny feeling! It was so fun to see the light in John's eyes when he could feel little Jack pushing on me. It's just crazy. I keep waiting to get huge and so far I've only gained 2 lbs, and yet there is this little being inside of me! I love it. We put up the crib which was an experience. The people who think of how to construct these things must get a kick out of imagining people actually putting it together. It was supposed to be this special experience and we obviously were expecting a bit much, but it's up! And the decorating continues.

2 comments:

Tracy Collings said...

How fun, it all seems more real when you and John can actually feel him. Congrats to you both!

Sidney said...

Congratulations! There really is nothing quite like it. So happy for you!!

The Newlyweds

The Newlyweds